For your production(s) to be considered, you must ensure that your organization’s Theatre Puget Sound membership is up-to-date. TPS membership is also a requirement for producing companies to be considered for “Theatre of the Year”. Register or renew online at www.tpsonline.org
For any play to be considered for the Gregory Awards, the following guidelines must be met:
- Produced and rehearsed primarily in the Greater Seattle Metropolitan area
- Performed a minimum of 3 weekends OR 12 performances
- Majority of performances within season schedule (August 1st – July 31)
- Is not a staged reading, youth/educational/student performance, or short play festival (more than 2 different plays in one evening)
Performance, Direction & Choreography Eligibility
Performers, Directors and Choreographers do not need to be TPS members to be nominated. They are eligible as long as all above production eligibility requirements are met and:
- The artist has been announced prior to opening night
- They are not an understudy, student, or intern in the production
Design elements (lighting, scenic, sound/music, costume) are eligible for Gregory Awards consideration if the element was created specifically for this production.
For a complete list of rules and requirements for the awards, please visit our Rules & Regulations page.